Monday, September 30, 2013

Of all the seasons, autumn offers the most to man and requires the least of him.

~ Hal Borland


It's official.  Fall is here!  I am looking forward to the moment the state of California will finally catch up with the fact and start changing the foliage of its trees in the most photogenic ways.  I am also awaiting the amazing photo opportunities that are Halloween and Thanksgiving, and meanwhile I plan on getting my groove on by visiting this year's Silicon Valley Code Camp.  I am not a software developer, but I am married to one, and I am sure that so many smart people in one space would make a great photo-journalistic material.

In this post, however, I would like to thank two people - the lovely miss Emma Lam (pictured below with her furry pals puppy Gus and kitteh Tofu), a great friend, and Lyubomir Lyubenov, probably the best wedding photographer in Bulgaria - for their generous donations to the cause of saving stray dogs in Bulgaria!  You guys are awesome, and then some.

I just can't wait for what October would bring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment