Sunday, September 8, 2013

The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn't marry me.

~Robert Brault

I am into writing mode and I don't have time for personal photo work lately...but I always have time to take evening walks with my handsome, successful, American husband (that's an allusion to our inside joke that I am his "exotic European wife").  

These are easy shots, less sharp and containing less motion than I now aim for (except the jump shot - I think I will always be contented with jump shots:).  I'm evolving from simple light hunting to photography with more depth, with better context, a more raw kind of art that represents my vision truthfully.  Stay tuned for this development, and until then - enjoy!

Oh, and I decided against posting the images from my test medium format roll - they have an excellent focus and composition, yet the light and the subjects are not too impressive, so I'll just keep on living, learning, and shooting :)




No comments:

Post a Comment