Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Furry Wednesday on Tuesday

Guys, I couldn't wait till tomorrow to post my usual plea, because I don't think the puppies can wait much longer, either.  I really want to pick up some speed and get you all on board - I know that you have the good will, and I am sure that you can afford the small contribution.  So let's get going and SAVE SOME PUPPIES!

Today we will try to raise money for a very important cause - over 50 dogs are in urgent need of help in the village of Galabovtsi, near the town of Slivnitsa.  They have been rescued and fostered by a couple of local people, but the makeshift shelter (located in their yard) isn't sufficient for the needs of such a high number of dogs, and the couple is struggling with the dog food expenses.  The dogs are loved and cared for, yet they are very weak and thin.  The couple lives in striking poverty and relies heavily on donations and the kindness of strangers.  

WAYS TO HELP:

1. You can visit the hyperlink above and donate directly (you need to sign in your Facebook account in order to see the gallery and info).

2. You can order a print of any of my images, book a photo session, or donate on my blog, 100% of the proceedings of which will go toward the cause!  More info HERE.

I just posted a collection of images from our SF catamaran cruise, with many wonderful sunset photos that would make a great print for your wall!  Please feel free to take a look.

I WILL MATCH TO THE CENT THE FIRST THREE DONATIONS MADE TOWARDS THE PUPPIES IN GALABOVO!






Please, don't forget to also sign the petitions in support of the ROMANIAN STRAY DOGS, which are threatened by extermination!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment