Tuesday, June 18, 2013

In Lovech, In Heaven

It is no secret that the town of Lovech is my most favorite place on Earth.  I feel fully myself here, free, happy.  It is hard to explain, but I am sure that you know what I mean - everyone has his personal spot, where they like to escape from time to time, and to attain inner peace.  Lovech is where I spent every summer vacation as a kid, where I used to fall in love as a teenager, where I came to get married in my 20's, and now I am back with my son, and I must say he is enjoying his stay as much as I am.  

The quality of light here is absolutely amazing, and there are so many things to photograph - dragonflies and butterflies, swallows and storks, the trees and the cliffs and the river, the historical landmarks and the local people...and I haven't even started exploring yet!  It's a long way from California, and I used the first couple of days to simply sleep and eat and breathe.  At any rate, this batch of images is just me warming up :)

Oh, also, I am testing my new Mamiya.  Guys, this is the most exquisite piece of camera equipment I've worked with so far!  It's amazing, everything is great, and I am in heaven.

I hope you are having a wonderful summer as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment