Sunday, June 16, 2013

Selma, Contre Jour

My Bulgarian vacation is going splendid so far - I met with so many old friends and family members it feels like some sort of emotional reunion, where blasts from the past are mixed with the discovery of how much we all have changed, and how.  I like what I see, and I am grateful that I am not just still remembered here, but loved too.  It's tough to be away, and it's almost impossible to keep friendships fresh from so far away, yet once I return home, things once again click in place, and everything is fine again.

Here are a few headshots I took of my friend Selma.  She is also a photographer and you can see her work here soon.

On a similar note, aren't Bulgarian women the most gorgeous women in the whole world? (That's a rhetorical question, by the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment