Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Sweetest Things: Family, Animals, and Things That Grow

These days are passing by in a wonderful haze of light, morning walks, afternoon naps, long evening talks and general clean good family fun.  I am feeding all of the neighborhood stray dogs, eating generous portions of my mom's cooking, and I am trying not to think about John's departure for the States this Thursday.  Three weeks flew by so fast!  I am glad that he's returning to Shelby, but I will miss him too much for words.

Here are a few shots from today and yesterday.  The portraits of John and I are taken by my 11 year-old niece Ally!

Oh, and by the way, isn't it INSANE how much Johnny has grown?!  Gosh.  He's sprouting in height overnight, and he's behaving like a big boy now.  He loves Bulgaria.









No comments:

Post a Comment