Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Small Camera, Big Picture

Once upon a time I was using a point & shoot Kodak that was a present from my mom-in-law.  She wanted me to have a camera when John and I moved in London so that I can send her photos.  Her plan worked really well - not only I kept my family and friends in the loop of my life's latest adventures (and during those times the adventures were abundant), but I also took enough shots to first master and then outgrow the little camera.  Soon afterwards I procured my first DSLR Nikon and the rest is history (and some other time I'll tell you my ancient history of photography, aka "the analog times").

Here are some of my favorite London images taken with the KODAK C875.




Also, here are a few other galleries from my photo archives:





Landscapes.

Still Life.

Coffee!

...and Other Beverages.

It's a Blur.

At Lovers Point.

Behind the Scenes at Lovers Point.

Kitty Was Here.

Camera Toss.

More of London.

A Football Game.

A Santa Cruz Trip.

Shelby and Strawflowers.

My Life in Film.

A Family Photoshoot.

And more posts labeled "photography".

No comments:

Post a Comment