Saturday, July 12, 2014

Portraits From Half Moon Bay

My Dad is here and we have been touring our immediate surroundings as best as we can in the past few days.  The State beach at Half Moon Bay was on our list today.  We had a good time - my Dad hasn't seen the sea in over 20 years, so he really enjoyed the salty air and the sound of the crashing waves.  The lighting conditions were really weird; it was blinding and dark all at the same time! 

I am nine months pregnant now, and it really shows in my work - I can't bend, lean, kneel, or duck easily to take a shot, or keep the horizon line straight, which is rather funny.  I used to literally lie in the middle of a busy city intersection for a good PoV.  Ah, well.

This time we didn't see any whales, but I am once again super huge, just like I was about a week before Johnny was born. The Instagrams from that day were considerably sunnier, though....

Here are some of the Nikon images, the ones from my iPhone will of course go on my personal blog soon.  






No comments:

Post a Comment