Monday, June 25, 2012

One must love a cat on its own terms.

~Paul Gray 


I was pleasantly surprised to find out that an old photo of mine has been featured in National Geographic's My Shot web page.  It was pleasant, because come on, who doesn't want to be in National Geographic, but also quite surprised that they used the shot without even notifying me.  In any case, it's a good news.  I found out through my cousin in Bulgaria, who is a big animal lover and browses regularly through different Facebook groups dedicated to the cause against animal cruelty.  She saw my image and informed me that almost 2 thousand people had "liked" it (I am not on Facebook so I had to create an account in order to leave a comment and explain that even though Bobby Pfeiffer sounds like a man's name, it actually isn't :)

The image of the strange-eyed kitten was taken in Lovech, Bulgaria in the summer of 2009.  Here's another outtake with more recent editing:

No comments:

Post a Comment