Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sitting Pretty

Today I had a family portrait session for the occasion of my client's mother's 70th jubilee. It was a splendid event - the birthday lady was very photogenic, and somehow everyone knew spontaneously where to stand and how to pose, which made my job so easy. I haven't been shooting professionally since Johnny was born, and I had lots of fun.

The flare in this shot is considered a defect when it comes to client proofing, but it's artistic enough for this blog.  You know I am the queen of flare!  I also love what was happening with the light in the second image - it was so bright and white it sort of spilled from below my lens.



Behind the scenes photo courtesy of John who came along to assist me. 



1 comment:

  1. The family had a lot of fun doing this shoot and she was so calm and amazing with 26 different people to capture (including many kids).

    I feel lucky to hold her camera bag =)

    ReplyDelete