Thursday, August 7, 2014

Window Selfies

Our London house was a mess.  Every time a large truck (or better, a lorry) passed by, it shook to the foundations and the windows rattled.  That's why we never used that front room on the ground floor - it stood empty, except when I used it as a "photo room".  It had those despicable curtains and a moldy smell to it...but it worked well when the light was just right.

Here are two of my favorite selfies taken there.  The first one has a flare I never managed to recreate since, and I love the lace shadow on the blank paper I'm holding.  This was taken on January 1st, 2010 as a part of a 365 Project.  The second one continues the paper theme - I took this at the end of a semester, when I was getting fed up with all the coursework I had to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment