Saturday, August 2, 2014

I Do.

Six years ago John and I got married in a small, improvised, and super fun ceremony in Lovech, Bulgaria.  It was a crazy day, a wonderful day!  Our families and closest friends were there, and we danced, talked, laughed, cried, and celebrated our love for each other.  I could go on all day about the event, as I recall so many awesome details about it...but my most favorite moment of all will always be the way John looked at me when he saw me walking down the aisle.  Blessed are the people who have ever felt so cherished, so wanted, so appreciated, and so adored as I did.  

It has only gotten better since.  Harder, too - but so much better!  We perpetuate our love every day, with everything we do together and for each other.

John, you are my person, my guy.  I still do, and I always will.  I love you.

Photos by the most awesome Lyubomir Lyubenov.





























No comments:

Post a Comment