Friday, October 4, 2013

London Calling

As I near the end of my portfolio update setup, I am amazed by how many favorite images I have sitting in storage - I really need to start printing posters...the only trouble is, I don't have enough wall space!

Therefore, I will share my favorites here. I hope you enjoy them as much I as I did, both taking and experiencing them.

This small batch is of London pictures taken between 2007 and 2010.  I have conflicting feelings about this city; I had a wonderful time there and I loved the culture, but the weather was so dismal most of the time I just wasn't fundamentally happy.  Besides, London is a metropolis, and my heart belongs to the country.

With pleasure spiked with just a tiny bit of nostalgia, I give you the streets and the people (and the animals!) of The Smoke:










No comments:

Post a Comment