Tuesday, January 21, 2014

And the Green Grass Grows All Around

It's been ages, I know.  I was kind of busy making another baby, and I haven't had the time to shoot much professional or personal work.  Plus, I am so at the point of having outgrown my equipment, and I am itching to get a new camera badly.  I guess I could shoot film until that happens...

For now, however, I must be contented with just using my iPhone.  I am also writing again after the hiatus I went on just before the winter holidays last year.  There's a new blog, too!

Here are a few images from the past two months, and again, thanks for visiting.  Enjoy!

P.S. What's with the Spring weather?! We didn't even have a proper Winter here in California, and now poof, Spring.  I wish it would rain....











No comments:

Post a Comment