Monday, December 30, 2013

A New Chance for Rico!

I am very happy to announce that last night I received a third donation for my Bulgarian Stray Dogs Charity Project, from a lady I do not have the pleasure to know, but already admire and am forever grateful to!  

Thank you so much, Pamela Eastmond, for your kind contribution of $30!  This morning it went straight to a puppy called Rico, who has a terrible skin condition and is being currently treated at his foster home.  Let's hope that Rico will recover soon and will find new owners to love him and care for him the way he deserves!

You guys can help too!!!  The winter months are particularly tough on the stray animals in Bulgaria, and they can use all the support they can get.  Please use the Donate button or book a photo-session with me, the proceedings of which I will donate to the cause!

Thank you SO much!

Rico at the time he was found on the street.

Rico is being groomed and medicated.

Rico is now re-gaining his weight, slowly growing new fur, and recovering from the stress and pain he's been through in the past months :)  Shown here at a recent walk with his Foster Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment