Tuesday, December 11, 2012

'Tis the Bokeh Season

I've been wanting to take a photowalk with my friend Parisa for weeks now, but life has been too busy lately and all plans fell through.  To make things worse, John got sick this weekend, and I was overwhelmed with baby-related chores...until yesterday, while both Johnny and John were taking taps in the late afternoon, I finally managed to escape and armed with my camera I roamed the nearby blocks, taking photos of people's houses decorated with Christmas lights.  It would have been better if I had company, so I could have taken portraits to give this amazing bokeh some contexts, yet I am grateful that I at least managed this:

P.S. Most of the light weren't even on yet at 4:30 pm, but I'm sure I'll have other opportunities till New Year's.

Bonus! Shelby and my own livingroom Christmas lights :)







No comments:

Post a Comment