Monday, December 24, 2012

It's The End of the World, And I Feel Fine

It rained so much yesterday that I seriously thought about building an ark or something.  It was a miserable-looking kind of Sunday which went by very slowly and made me dizzy and in a strange need of consuming chocolate products.  I also discovered that my cat has a window-licking problem, and that thunderstorms do not become less melancholic, no matter how many TV comedy shows you download from the internet and watch curled up on the couch while cuddling with your loved ones.

The world, however, didn't end - the skies cleared up this morning and I was greeted by the sight of million luminous water drops sparkling in the sun, and by awesomely drying off fences, steaming as if on fire. 








 







No comments:

Post a Comment