Monday, May 4, 2015

Light and Love

This lens is EVERYTHING.  

The Nikon 24mm, f/1.4 is by far superior to the 85mm, or at least that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.  I prefer it mostly because it's wide and very fast, and probably the sharpest glass I've ever used.  It's the kind of lens I'd put on my camera and leave it there for a long, long time.  Needless to say. it performs excellently in low light conditions, and it works awesomely as an action lens as well as a portrait lens.  All in all, I'm in love.  And since its price is in the $1500 range, I can't afford to buy one (yet) but I am definitely renting it again, and soon.

I took these around the house last night and this morning before my lease ran out.  The photos are very lightly touched up, mainly for color and sharpness.  As usual, I'm using VSCO presets (modified), and editing in Lightroom.

Enjoy, and Happy Monday!









No comments:

Post a Comment