Saturday, February 1, 2014

Priceless

Since I don't ever do anything fun lately due to having absolutely no free time and being pregnant, I resolved to try and see if I can get around that by taking a photowalk with my analog cameras around Palo Alto.  It all went very nicely...at first.  I enjoyed the sunshine, ate a piece of forbidden chocolate cake, visited an actual art gallery, and took some pictures.  Then I stopped at Keeble & Shuchat to drop off the film rolls and to pick up a couple of fresh ones.  Which cost me $70.  GOD ALMIGHTY, and I am not even religious!  Those photos BETTER BE GOOD.  

We will see tomorrow.  I will post the successful shots here by the end of the day, and I hope they are worth it.  It's just so depressing that art costs.  Or better yet, that's fine - the depressing part is that I can't always afford it.  

Anyway, my insufficient funds have never managed to stopped me, and I am excited to shoot the Fujifilm roll I got today (400) and the Kodak Portra (800).  Because if I can't get excited despite of the price, I better give up right now, buy one of those the Real Housewives of Palo Alto T-shirts, and never leave the house again.





No comments:

Post a Comment