Thursday, January 31, 2013

Light, Light, Inside And Out

Guys,
I am starting at my new job tonight and I will have less time to take photos for awhile. Our family is in a survival mode right now, and all we aim to do is sleep, work, and take care of Johnny.  Things are hard but things are also good, so I am sure I will become stronger for it, and that I will find inspiration in my new ventures that will only develop my photography skills further.

Not to mention that I will be able to afford new equipment, which I can't at the moment because while you've been FANTASTIC fans and readers, you rather suck at being my clients, hahaha.

Anyways, here are a few iPhone images from the last few days.  The weather is getting warmer, and the world is full of light again. Ah, I can't wait till Spring!















No comments:

Post a Comment