Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh, Baby.

While I am still to explore the maternity photographic genre, I took a great pleasure in taking pregnant self-portraits throughout the past 8 months.  You see only five because I kind of skipped most of the first trimester, and I believe I also skipped month 7, during which I took many Instagrams of my belly instead.

Here's the result.  You might notice the utter technical unpretentiousness, and the similarities in the setting.  What I did was I simply climbed on my bed, turned to expose my left profile, pointed the camera towards the mirror across the bed, and shot a few times till I got the right focusing.  Not very elaborate, uh?  It was loads of fun, though, and did the job for posterity well enough!

Loading.  Please Wait...

The Belleh Flare!

bump!

I Like Big Bumps And I Cannot Lie

Hi, I am a planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment