Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Last Days in London...

Well, this is it.  All of my London archives have been revised, edited anew, and posted here.  These images are taken during my last weeks and days in London before we moved to the States.  They are  quite random and quite precious - although I was eager to start anew I truly liked the city and I still miss it sometimes.  This is where I learned to light-hunt!  

The still life macros shown here are barely retouched - the quality of light in London was almost always perfect as the sun was filtered in the most exquisite way through the clouds.  Also, favorite images from Oxford Circus, Tower Bridge, the Tube, the South Bank and St. Paul's, Market Place, and a snapshot from the only time I rode in a Black Cab.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment