Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crazy About You, Baby

Another set of baby photos.

You might expect quite a few of these as I am currently baby crazy, but the good news is that I loaded a roll of Kodak Portra 400 film in my Zenit this morning and soon I'll be posting some analog shots here too.

Johnny is turning out to be a very photogenic kid.  He smiled for me today, and he looked impossibly cute in his Daddy's arms.  He never looks that way in my arms.  Usually he simply demands milk and gives me his red angry face.

The photos of me and Johnny are taken by John.  

And yes, I promise to photograph this baby in some other position when I get the chance...






1 comment:

  1. Какви настроения, усмивки, просто нямам думи! Тука падна голяма радост и смях!
    Обичаме ви, гуш-гуш и муц-муц за малкия принц!

    ReplyDelete