Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Wonderful Twos!

Tomorrow my great love Johnny is turning two.  We celebrated on Sunday with family and friends, and it was great!  There were snacks and games and toys and presents and balloons and bubbles and laughs and a "Tommy Choo-Choo" cake, and even a little photobooth fun!  

I can't believe it was two years ago when he was born....It seems like a minute, and like forever at the same time!  Johnny, you make everything harder but so much better.  Life is now wholesome and meaningful in ways it never was before, and even though I bitch and moan about motherhood all the time, know that I wouldn't have it any other way.  I am truly happy, baby, and I hope you are too!

Certainly looks like it from the photos.  I wish I could balance being the hostess and the photographer a bit better, but hey-ho, I improvised to my best ability.  I love the light in these - it's bright and rich and warm.

Special thanks to my amazing guests for making this day special!

Enjoy, and hope to see you all again soon :)

P.S.  This was the most pregnant party I've attended so far.  One of the invited expectant ladies didn't make it but even with the three of us it was bursting with hormones.  Good times!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment